Man suffering from itching around groin and penis


Question. I am a 28-year-old man. I suffer a lot from itching around my groin and penis. I have applied Candid-B cream but it did not help. I even visited a doctor who diagnosed it as a fungal infection and asked me to apply a particular cream but even that did not help. What should I do? Please reply.

Answer. I am a doctor of many things but master of none. You need to visit a skin specialist who along with a local ointment will give you oral medication. Meanwhile apply Betadine ointment and dust the affected area with Nycil powder right after your shower. Wash your underwear separately and ensure that all the soap is washed off your undergarments.

(0) comment

Add comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.